Cloud-Unlock is always looking forward to helping you clear any questions you might have about your iPhone and any kind of lock on it. On this opportunity, we will talk about the iCloud activation lock on iPhone 6 and the different options you have to unlock your iOS device.
Keep reading and get to know the #1 online platform to get rid of your iPhone’s activation lock screen in just a couple of minutes!
How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 6 (with the Apple ID and Password)
Removing the iCloud lock when you do have access to the iCloud’s Apple ID and password is just a matter of entering the credentials on the phone to remove the lock. However, we know that things can be a little more complicated, that’s why we have created a little explanation on how to unlock your iPhone under the following circumstances.
How to iCloud unlock an iPhone if you forgot your Password
If you forgot the password of your iCloud account but you still remember the account’s Apple ID, you can visit Apple’s iForgot website. This module is available for Apple users to reset their forgotten passwords and regain access to their Apple accounts.
How to Remove the Activation Lock if you forgot your Apple ID
If the account associated with the locked iPhone is not the one you are currently using (you got a new Apple ID), you can visit Apple’s iForgot website and look up the Apple ID of your old iCloud account. You will be asked to enter your email address and answer some security questions, but you will regain access to your account after a couple of minutes.
How to Bypass the iCloud Lock if the iPhone has the Previous Owner’s Account
There are two possible scenarios here, the previous owner can be either willing to help or not:
- If the previous owner of the Apple device is willing to help you remove their account but doesn’t want to give you their iCloud credentials for privacy protection reasons, then they can help by logging into their iCloud account, clicking on the “My Devices” tab, and deleting the Apple iPhone that they sold you.
- If you are not able to contact the previous owner of the second-hand iPhone or they are not willing to help you unlock your iPhone, then the best alternative is to use an external unlocking tool to bypass the activation lock remotely (we’ll explain this option later).
Bypassing Activation Locks without the Locked iPhone Previous Owner: Jailbreaks
Jailbreaking an iPhone is the procedure where you gain full administrative control over your device’s operating system, a lot of people jailbreak their iPhones to bypass the iCloud activation lock as a temporary solution.
Jailbreaking your iPhone will deactivate the iOS device’s security layer and will give you access to the phone’s system, but after a while, the lock is reactivated again and again because the iCloud activation lock is never truly eliminated.
Is Jailbreaking my iPhone or iPad a Good Idea?
Jailbreaking your iOS device as a way to remove the iCloud lock is not a good idea at all, here are the main reasons why:
- The iCloud activation lock screen will reappear every time you restart, reset, or update your iPhone because the lock is not entirely or permanently removed.
- This procedure goes against Apple’s Terms of Service so you will lose Apple’s warranty immediately.
- You are restricted to using the current iOS version that your iPhone has installed after you have jailbroken it. That implies that the operating system, security features, or any other program will no longer get automatic updates.
- Without Apple’s automated security upgrades, your iPhone becomes vulnerable to viruses, hackers, and data breaches.
- Regardless of its specific model (iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s, iPhone 7, iPhone X, etc.), your iPhone won’t be compatible with Apple’s regular updates anymore.
How to Remove Activation Lock without Apple ID Password in all iPhone Models
Permanently removing the iCloud activation lock without passwords on any iPhone and iPad is possible thanks to recent technological advances, there are tons of online software that can completely disable activation locks in a matter of minutes!
However, there are some aspects to verify before entering your information on an iCloud activation lock removal website and asking them to remove the iCloud lock from your device.
What to Verify before using an Activation Lock Bypass Software
- Check the price of every unlock because there are some websites that advertise their services for a certain price to then charge you that amount each month or add lots of extra fees to the original price they gave.
- Confirm that the iCloud activation lock bypass process is effective and that you are entering a trustworthy website.
- Check the timeframes of the unlock program (there are some platforms that take days or weeks to remove the lock).
- Verify if there is any app or program that has to be downloaded or installed on your phone (it is not necessary and too risky).
Benefits of Unlocking iOS Devices with an Online iCloud Bypass Tool
Each online platform offers different benefits to its potential users, and in general, using online iCloud unlocking programs allows you to have a faster and easier experience when cleaning any locked iPhone or iPad. However, as we mentioned before, you must be very careful about which online tool you use for this purpose, that’s why we have a recommended platform that we consider is the best iPhone activation lock removal tool: SafeUnlocks.
Best Way to Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 6
- The program doesn’t require you to enter your Apple ID or password.
- SafeUnlocks is very easy to use, you don’t need to be an expert to use it.
- The activation lock on your iPhone will be removed in no more than half an hour.
- Unlocking iCloud activation locks with SafeUnlocks only costs $1 per unlocked iPhone.
- After bypassing the iCloud activation lock you will be able to enter your new Apple ID.
- You only need to enter your name, email address, IMEI number, and iPhone model.