Dealing with iCloud activation locks on iPhone or other Apple devices can be really frustrating and get complicated if you are not well-informed, but don’t worry! Cloud Unlock is always ready to help you understand a little better everything about the iCloud activation lock screen and, in this case, find ways to remove iCloud lock on iPhone XS in 2023.
Can Apple Remove the Activation Lock without the Previous Owner?
Unlocking an iCloud-locked iOS device with Apple’s customer support team is possible and is in fact, the official way to unlock devices. However, Apple will only authorize your iPhone to be unlocked if you are the original proprietor of the device (you need to show proof of ownership), so if you are dealing with a second-hand phone and the iCloud account linked to the device belongs to the previous owner of the phone, they won’t be able to help you.
If the previous owner of the iPhone or iPad is willing to help you with your iPhone activation lock, or if you are the original owner of the device but happened to lose access to your iCloud account, you can start an activation lock support request with Apple or you can try to recover the iCloud credentials that you lost.
How do I Recover my iCloud Account?
Recovering your iCloud account is very easy thanks to Apple’s “iForgot” platform where you can recover your Apple ID or password depending on which piece of information you forgot. If you know which is your email address to log into your iCloud account but forgot which is your Apple ID password, just click here to reset the forgotten password.
If you don’t know the Apple ID or password of your account, then Apple’s platform will ask you for your full name and email address, and you’ll need to answer some security questions so that they can locate and authenticate your account, click here to get started.
Does Jailbreaking an iPhone remove iCloud Activation Lock?
A jailbreak or iCloud bypass is only a temporary solution; it will not fix the problem itself. A lot of online websites advertise a full unlock, but in small print, what they really have available are ways to bypass the activation lock that will just avoid or open a provisional way around Apple’s security (which is a problem as the lock gets activated every now and then because it is not removed, just bypassed).
To answer the question, no, jailbreaking your iPhone to bypass the iCloud protection won’t remove the activation lock; it will just give you temporary access to your phone, but it won’t fix the issue. In addition, jailbreaks are very intrusive, and you end up installing different programs on your iPhone without even gaining full access to them (you lose access to most of your iPhone’s iCloud features).
Is an iCloud Locked iPhone Useless at All?
Unfortunately, when the iPhone is iCloud locked, there is an activation lock screen that doesn’t let you access the iOS device at all unless you authenticate your iCloud account with the corresponding Apple ID and password or externally remove the lock with some third-party software. This is why in Cloud Unlock we have taken the lead in finding the best methods to help you remove the iCloud lock in 2023. Keep reading!
Can the iPhone XS iCloud Lock be Externally Removed without the Apple ID?
If you purchased a used iPhone XS or any other iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iPod, etc., and need to remove the lock to enter a new Apple ID and be able to use the locked device as normal, the best option you have is to unlock the Apple device with an iCloud activation lock removal online service.
These services will help you not lock bypass your iPhone, but completely remove the iCloud activation lock without Apple ID or password so that you can use your device as you wish. However, there are certain aspects we recommend that you take into account before selecting one of the numerous companies that offer this service.
What to Consider When Choosing an iCloud Unlocking Software
- Effectiveness: If the platform you are looking at is not meant to unlock iPhones but just bypass iCloud activation locks, then it is better that you look for another option. As we explained a bypass is not a full unlock and if you want to get rid of the lock and completely erase it, then it is better to look for a method to successfully remove Apple ID iCloud locks.
- Price: This is such an important aspect because you can find everything on the internet! you can remove activation locks for free and you can end up paying up to $100 for the unlock process. Making sure the platform you are using is reliable and offers clear and fair prices is essential.
- Safety: It is always important to verify that the company where you are entering your information (and to which you are giving access to your iPhone) is legit and safe to use. Make sure you are not being scammed!
SafeUnlocks: The Best Method to Remove iCloud Lock on iPhone XS
Safeunlocks is what we consider the best option to remove activation locks without the password on any second-hand iPhone, this is our suggestion because first of all, they don’t need to bypass the iCloud lock, they offer a complete and permanent elimination of the activation lock on iPhone or iPad devices, but this is not the only positive aspect about the company!
- You can easily remove the iCloud activation lock from your phone in no more than half an hour!
- You will be able to remove your iPhone’s activation lock screen without risking your phone’s security or performance.
- This company helps you remove iCloud activation locks for $1 only, this is a one-time charge per unlocked device and won’t change regardless of your iPhone’s model.
- This unlocking process is not only fast and safe but also effective (their success rate is 99.9%).
- The website counts on SSL certificate protection and the process is 100% online.